Tuesday 20 July 2010

Conference venue

The British Academy is our host and generous sponsor. The Academy is one of the most important funders of humanities and social science research in the UK. It also hosts regular research events at its own premises in central London, of which our conference is one.

Local arrangements for the conference, including registration, are being handled by the Academy. Registration will be possible through the Academy's website from late August.

A map showing the Academy's location can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your information because i am looking about Conference Venue, because today's life Conference Venue Preston is very important for us, I think it's very helpful for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your whole blog because your topic was very awesome, I had search a blog on Warrington Conference Venue from long time. your blog is very helpful for me, great job keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really very good information about conference venue, because I was finding about Bristol conference venue on the web. I think it's very useful information for all.

    ReplyDelete